It is a free online binary calculator. It supports to add, subtracts, multiplies, divides, and, or, not, xor, left shift, right shift, and zero fill right shift functions for binary, decimal, and hexadecimal number. A binary number system is a base 2 number system. It consists of only 0, 1 digit and rules for addition, subtraction, and multiplication are the same as decimal numbers.
How to use a binary calculator?
To use our binary calculator you need to follow below steps.
1. Open Binary Calculator.
2. Enter the two numbers that you want to implement the operation.
3. Select the operation addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc.
4. It supports binary, decimal, and hexadecimal number calculations.
5. Click on "Calculate" to get the result.
6. Click on "Reset" to clear the values.